Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Director Sign to Atlantic Records

Options
  • 18-03-2005 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Director are proud to announce that they have signed to Atlantic Records UK.
    The band will be releasing a track on Faction records in May and will release their first single on Atlantic some time in June. The band will play with the Marshal Stars in Voodoo on Friday the 1st of April Doors 8pm

Further info at www.lupusmusicmanagement.com
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Fair doors, t'was very happy to hear the news. :)
    mx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Damo Rice

Fair play to Director. I heard them when they were formerly called THE BUSINESS. I saw them in the TBMC a few months ago aswell and I didnt think they were ground breaking or anything but the one thing they had going for them was that they didnt sound like an Irish band. However, it will be interesting to see if they have what it takes. Was wondering....Did they sign to ATLANTIC UK or U.S...? Furthermore are they gonna release outside of Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Atlantic U.K.
    See first post. ;)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lupus

PS anyone who wants to go to the gig on the 1st can do so for free by sending a mail to info@lupusmusicmanagement.com with your name for the guest list that is!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Fair play and best of Luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Carlsber40

Just a quick note to say I believe Director to be one of the best LIVE acts about at the moment and their music should, translate well onto CD. If your floating about on Friday 1st of April then you should really get to Voodoo Lounge and see them. Plus your getting the Marshall Stars as well which are another act that took time to grow on me, but i am there now. Will be a super gig and well well worth taking time out and going up to see.

Cheers
    K

Advertisement