Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Marshal Stars sign to Blue Mountain Publishing

Options
  • 18-03-2005 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

The Marshal Stars - who signed to Vertigo/ Mercury records just before xmas have closed their publishing deal with U2 / Bob Marley publishers Blue Mountain. Fresh from their support slot with Jimmy Eat World in the Olympia this week, the band have confirmed a Dublin headline at The Voodoo Lounge on the 1st of April support from Director. doors 8pm

Further info and music at www.themarshalstars.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Two very very good bands in my opinion.
    Why oh why did I agree to mind my little brother that night? :(
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Damo Rice

Very good band indeed. However, every time I've seen them they've bored me after 2 or 3 songs. They're very tight as a band but I think there songwriting lacks a bit of variety and depth.. In order for them to become a successfull band and prove to there record company that there not signed to them just to balance the books...They need to improve there song writing. They're the loudest 3 piece I've ever heard though and seem like nice guys too. Best of luck to ya lads but be carefull and prepare to work harder than you've ever worked before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lupus

Ps anyone who would like to go to the gig on the first for free just send a mail to info@lupusmusicmanagement.com with your name and we'll stick it on the list.
    Cheers

Advertisement