Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jordan F1 scale model ?

Options
  • 18-03-2005 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get a scale model of a Jordan F1 car ?
    (Small model)

Any year model will suffice - provided it's at a sensible price !
    (Marks Models and similar shops ask silly prices)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

try ebay. I got Damon Hill/HH Frenzten 1999 Jordan models for about 25 euro altogether, saving a packet compared to irish retail prices

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Silvera wrote:
    Anybody know where I can get a scale model of a Jordan F1 car ?
    (Small model)

Any year model will suffice - provided it's at a sensible price !
    (Marks Models and similar shops ask silly prices)

I have a new, unopened Tamiya 191. It's airfix-type, 1/20 scale, 7up livery (green over blue), Bertrand Gachot and Andre DeCesaris (a.k.a. the moving chicane)

They are supposed to be a pretty good model but static.

Yours for €15

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

You'll have to explain -

Is that a model that glues together ?
    Which jordan model is it (year) ?

I'm looking for a die-cast model, not a glue-together one.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I have a new, unopened Tamiya 191. It's airfix-type, 1/20 scale, 7up livery (green over blue), Bertrand Gachot and Andre DeCesaris (a.k.a. the moving chicane)

Yours for €15
    I made one of them back many moons ago. Beautiful looking car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I actually have a Harold-Heinz Frenzten model replica I got from the horses mouth when I used to work for Brother Corporation - they were a big sponsor of the Jordan team next to B&H. I think it was 2002 I got it. If I can find it, I'll take a picture of it, but if it is what I think it is i.e. quite a limited edition scale replica, it won't be going for 25! I've seen prices exceed €100 for such replica's - but don't worry, if you did want it, I'm not going to ask that much!

wait and see later on...

Seanie.

• Advertisement

Silvera wrote:
    You'll have to explain -

Is that a model that glues together ?
    Which jordan model is it (year) ?

I'm looking for a die-cast model, not a glue-together one.

Sorry - this is glue together. It's a Jordan 191 - I think that means 1991 year.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Ireland:
    www.marksmodels.com
    The Formula1 shops (I know one is on Liffey St in Dublin)
    Chequered Flag Terenure
    Motorama on Bolton street

Abroad:
    ebay.co.uk & ebay.com
    www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index.php?
    (Google!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

Yours for €15

I might take you up on that offer. Its one of my hobbies building scale kits. You got any others for sale?

Ciaran

Ciaran_Dub wrote:
    I might take you up on that offer. Its one of my hobbies building scale kits. You got any others for sale?

Ciaran

I don't - airfixes were never really my thing. This was a gift from my brother. Since I took it out to check it for this thread I've had a strange urge to build and keep it. I think I will - sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

I don't - airfixes were never really my thing. This was a gift from my brother. Since I took it out to check it for this thread I've had a strange urge to build and keep it. I think I will - sorry!

Thats no problem at all, if you need any advice or help building it give me a shout by PM or in the model section. I know a fair bit about building these types of models. Pity my efforts dont show for it, I am an extremely slow builder. anyway let me know if you need any info.

• Advertisement
Advertisement