Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler Biscuits

Options
  • 18-03-2005 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I just wanted to share my experience with fellow parents. As I am a busy parent I sometimes use Cow and Gate Organic baby foods for my 13 month old daughter and find them pretty good, wholesome with no additives ect. So today when I was shopping I picked up a couple of toddler bars. They were wholewheat and yoghurt I think but anyway, I gave one to my daughter and within a very short while she was racing around like a lunatic. For a really quite calm child she suddenly was shrieking and wailing and running around. I looked at the wrapper and found that there were 4 different types of sugar in the bar, the poor child was completely hyped up on sugar. I felt pretty bad that I hadn't checked the wrapper before I gave it to her but I also am disgusted that a company that I had a certain amount of trust in put so much sugar in a product aimed at babies. Just thought I'd let you guy's know!
    Alanna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

what can I say nothing like LIGA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Thaed wrote:
    what can I say nothing like LIGA :)

Yep, cant look any further than Liga. Cant wait till the little lad is a couple of months older so I can have a legitimate reason for buying liga, and borrowing a few :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Alanna

Yes I have very fond memories of Liga too but, they also are packed with sugar and whats worse is that they mush up in little hands and end up making a unique type of Liga glue stuff that gets everywhere. I think I'm going to have to stick with wholemeal toast for the time being.

Advertisement