Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maximum number of hours from Esat NoLimits

Options
  • 23-05-2001 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Anyone have information or experiences regarding the maximum number of hours esat nolimits are allowing,

Although they seem to be cutting peoples accounts after 75hours per month, many people have complained, some being offered 150 hours, and in some cases as many as 250 hours.

Any one on boards have any other info?

Jonathan Stein
    http://www.sce.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The Webmaster board is for discussion of web editing, HTML, etc., so you're in the wrong forum, mate... you want either the Technology forum or the IrelandOffline one ( under community boards or via www.irelandoffline.com )

EDIT: Whoops! fixed the link. Blawsht!
    Cheers,

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 23-05-2001).]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Don't be givin the kid invalid link's
    the Community board's can be found here.
    http://www.boards.ie/cgi-bin/community/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I know this isnt the place for it really but ......

I never got any letter telling me that I was reduced to 75 hours net connection per month, so If I went over the limit and they cut me off then I can sue them for breech of contract. Would I be correct???

Since in their contract they say, we may alter the terms with notice or something like that

John

Advertisement