Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler haircut?

Options
  • 19-03-2005 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Can anyone suggest a hairdressers in Dublin for an 18 month old girls first hair cut as we don't really want to do it ourselves.
    Very reluctant to get her curls cut, but they are in her eyes the whole time.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Kutz R Us - Children's Hairdressers
    Unit 336, Level 3
    Dún Laoghaire Shopping Centre Dún Laoghaire Tel: 01 280 2390
    10% discount off all children's hair

They are a bit on the pricey side but really good the whole place is geared
    up towards kids even down to chiars that are sprung cars with straps to hold the kids in, larger mirror and a tev at each station with cartoon to distract the child and a mass of tpys for them to fidget with. And the staff are great.

They are the only child orinated business I know in hair dressing.
    Other then that I suggest ringing arround your local salons and asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Cheers Thaed, thanks for the info ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Best get a family freind to come to the house and do it, trust me on that if its her 1st hair cut :d

kdjac

Kids Kutz - Swan Centre Rathmines, Liffey Valley and several other sites.

you get a certificate of their first hair cut plus pictures and specially presented Cuts(locks)

Advertisement