Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wipeout Pure review

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

This looks savage! Wipeout 2097 is easily my single favourite game of all time - Unbelievable gameplay once you hit Speed Demon mode, Savage soundtrack and the fact that it was sponsered by RedBull :D I still play it every week or two just to keep my reflexes up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

GRrrrrrrrrr. I want it now. :mad:
    Look at the music line up alone...

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

gimmie gimmie gimmie! but i want it now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Nice to see that Cold Storage got a track on it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Heres hoping my importer gets his/her finger out and sends it to me with my psp on launch, i'm humming like a recently plucked guitar string, nervous energy with the propect of playing this fine game on a psp thats all mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Yeah man - dya reckon we'll have it by the end of the week? Or is that wishful thinking? Most people seem to be with VGplus?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

God, that would be the dogs but now having a few ominous feelings about dvdsoon.com, thinking they may give me run around for a few weeks before sending me my stuff, a psp, wipeout pure, lumines, mercury and need 4 speed,
    All going to plan I should have it on the Mon or Tues but after reading a few of other folks experiences I reckon I will get the kebab on this one, that is to say not the service I want!

Advertisement