Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight night round 2

Options
  • 19-03-2005 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Anybody played this yet? I gave it a quick go on a demo machine today and first impressions were very good. Graphically very good, with great facial damage, swelling, bruising, cuts and all that. Easy enough to pick up and play, with a nice control system, you move with one stick and punch with the other.

And apparently the gamecube version has super punchout from the snes on the disk aswell!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It's good, feels more, I dunno, weighty :D

The graphics have really improved. The parrying system is great, but haymakers, god are they unbalanced. They may take alot of stamina, but if you connect with a few the damage is letal.

I recommend it if you don't have the first one, and if you do have the first one, only if you really like it and want more.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I really liked Fight Night 1, but got really bored of it after a short while.
    Once you have the 3 main moves sussed, the computers were easy to beat.
    Round 2 is getting great reviews, but I dont think I'll go near it.
    Too many other great games out or coming out soon.
    (its a must for any boxing fan though... flawless in that regard. Just wasnt my cuppa).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I bought it today. It's pretty good, meaty sound great facial damage. Great fun in 2 player. Career mode is good aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭redsupper

No Never
    CIao

Advertisement