Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Card and Logo Design

Options
  • 19-03-2005 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Where / how would I go about getting a Business Card and logo designed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Depends on the budget. 10million or 10 euro? Look up Graphic/Logo design in the Golden pages. Failing that business cards and printers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

www.printing.com have a dublin office they are quite good and reasonable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Free business cards at www.vistaprint.com....... or so it says on the back of a plumbers card i was given.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

All depends on what you want it for, and what you want it to do for you.

Are you looking for a quick solution with business name and contact details so you can quickly hand out your details?
    Or are you looking for a new business image, to impress potential clients and create a professional image which make it hard for a client to forget you and that stands head and shoulders above your competition.

There are many different levels to design depending on your budget and desired results. From your print shop on the corner who will throw something together to the big branding agencies who will research your market, clients and competitors and spend lots of time developing a unique solution. And there is a full spectrum of designers in between.

At the moment your question is a piece of string question. Have a think about how you want your business image to be communicated and where you want it to go in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭thedesigntribe

If you are looking for a bit of identity work I may be able to help see this page http://www.thedesigntribe.com/logo-design.html

Advertisement