Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography

Options
  • 19-03-2005 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

For regional division etc would it be safe to just learn 3 countries?.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

hell yeah you'll be grand with 3!! im just learning italy and banking on it to come up. might learn norway but its a bit tedious, italy is just so easy. thats for the "divide your country into 2/3 or more regions" question. otherwise its core periphrary. For that i'll use italy again - P.O.L and Mezzogiorno. The question on Norway i'd hope for is "role of the sea". That should have me covered. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

Yep 3 countries will be grand as long as there's a medi one and a scandinavian one!Well i've done France and Norway into regions.Role of the sea re: Ireland and Norway.We're going to do Italy and i think another too. I'm not sure.

Does anyone have any helpful notes on the regions in Norway? I have notes on fishing in Norway and notes on France if anyone needs them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭DuFF-MAN

here you go lestats_bride:

Norway

I heard that if u you use the info out of the book and its out of date it doesn't matter because thats whats in the book and its all your given. I'm sure whether to believe my teacher about that. Anybody got recent notes on Italy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

well encarta or grolier would prove helpful for all that info. im learning italy and france, hate norway, dont know why, just do. they can both be used for core and periphery or regional division and if primary activity comes up its the plain of lombardy or paris basin. sinchical.

thanks duff man! :)

I just can't learn Norway into regions.I know it's role of the sea.Would i be ok with France,Italy and Spain into regions and just learning about fishing in Norway?

yea cos italy is coming up

It is?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ElleAngel

Tell u wat, honestly the best thing u can do is learn 3, because if u do ur definitely safe the best way to learn Norway is to divide the regions and tackle it that way, much the same can b said for italy
    I think thats the easiest way anyways, knowing from experience sat my leaving last year!!! twas a buddle of fun ha ha ha well all i can say is enjoy and the best of luck to u all!!!
    Geography is a grand paper once u no ur stuff!!!! :D

Advertisement