Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

mp3 burn problem

• 19-03-2005 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

won't burn Mp3, gives message to insert a disc but there is already a disc in the dvd recorder(sony 510 xp home). The unit plays cd fine. It worked at one time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

check your cd type

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭SCULLY

I have a similar problem myself - I have a new dvd burner which burns dvds no problem. It also burns cd-r with data, jpg etc but if I try to make an audio copy from another music cd using nero it just sits there (using the same cd-r ). The burner can write to cd-rws fine. Any ideas? (btw what do you mean by check cd type?). Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Well I had a problem with burning cds, depending on the cd type I bought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭SCULLY

Sorry to sound a thicko but what do you means abut the cd type?
    Do all cd-r discs not work on all burners? Cheers

Advertisement