Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA PSP - graphics and fan art

• 19-03-2005 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hey, i was wondering if anyone could make some fake screens or graphics or stuff like that you could show off on my GTA PSP site. You can go to my site to submit them or e-mail them to me at webmaster@gtaireland.com or bryanw@mymeteor.ie

Thanks to anyone who submits - you will be given credit and graphics will be placed on my site. I my site should be in my profile - if not post back here. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

are u trying to fool people that GTA is out for psp?
    not cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Not till end of 3Q at least till GTA for PSP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭bryanw

I know GTA PSP is not out - what i'm looking for is for people to make FAKE screenshots and stuff and then i'll show them off on my site with their name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

GTA PSP is out on the 15/05/05

since when did this topic become one about the GTA PSP release date - please read the starting post!!!!!

btw - 15/5/05 is SUNDAY May 15, games are never relesed on a Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wow. this playstation forum is actually doing a pretty damn good job of containing the muppets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

:D

i knew it would be useful for something !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

bryanw wrote:
    since when did this topic become one about the GTA PSP release date - please read the starting post!!!!!

btw - 15/5/05 is SUNDAY May 15, games are never relesed on a Sunday

OOOO Someone is a bit touchy. Go on to eBay, lokk for PSP. On the first page you will see GTA PSP. The seller says once the game is released(15/05/05) he will ship it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

cRaZZeeLR wrote:
    OOOO Someone is a bit touchy. Go on to eBay, lokk for PSP. On the first page you will see GTA PSP. The seller says once the game is released(15/05/05) he will ship it

Lol !!!! Ok ok ok , a seller on ebay said it's coming out on the 15/5/05. It MUST be official now :D

Eh, I'm unable to find a release date for GT4 on the PSP.

Playasia and other places are taking pre-orders but dont have an actual date. I would trust anywhere but people on ebay aswell tbh.

• Advertisement

Originally Posted by cRaZZeeLR
    Go on to eBay, lokk for PSP. On the first page you will see GTA PSP. The seller says once the game is released(15/05/05) he will ship it

The game isn't even out yet - and there has been NO release date given for the game AT ALL.

It also says on Ebay: "Dates and prices are tentative and may change without notice".

Take2 / Rockstar have said it will probably be around the same time as San Andreas on PC and Xbox. (In June).

Originally Posted by Winters
    Eh, I'm unable to find a release date for GT4 on the PSP.

Playasia and other places are taking pre-orders but dont have an actual date. I would trust anywhere but people on ebay aswell tbh.

I know i'm not a moderator but, isn't that off topic?

I appear to have got my posting mixed up. Excuse me.

oh sorry about that!!!

so any fanart anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

here you go man.

if you use it on your site, you'll have to give full artistic credit to me.

ok your fanart is posted on the fanart page of the GTA Ireland - GTA PSP site ...

lol

i made some fanart myself, also

gtapspbox.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

bryanw wrote:
    I know GTA PSP is not out - what i'm looking for is for people to make FAKE screenshots and stuff and then i'll show them off on my site with their name.

and what is the point in that?

:confused:

coz fan art is cool, loads of sites do it, plus its cool for you to make fan art, i like making it anyways!

but wot is the point of your huge big space in your post?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

retard.jpg

• Advertisement

Here you go. I already have a copy of GTA for my psp. See...

gtaonmypsp5pf.jpg

Hey I like that, really good! Nice photoshop work.

I'll put it on the site now.

btw - don't try to fool me bout GTA being out for PSP!

lol

If you wish to use it you must provide me with I never gave permission to use it. It will cost you 10 monies, or 5 WoW Silver or a bag of grass if you wish to use it.

hey, you said here you go!

if you don't want me to put it on the site - say the word,
    i'm not paying you for it!

lol

Its just a stupid 5 minute crap photoshop job. Why would anyone want to look at it or care about it?

I still dont see the reason for having it or other stuff up. Particularly with no official pictures or information about it out as of yet. PS there are better games out then GTA.

I know there are loads of cool games other than GTA, some of my favourites are Need for Speed Underground 2 and Killzone. But GTA is still a cool game. Plus about the fanart, there is a point, people like making fanart plus that's what you do before games come out, you use your imagination and make pictures. I mean there are a few sites around for future GTA games like: gtafour.net and gtapsp.com or gtapsp.net and my site also . . . and people all make fanart for them. :cool:

Advertisement