Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs

Options
  • 19-03-2005 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

What pubs do you go to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Evilution

What pubs do you go to?
    Just recently, one's that smell of sweat a lot. It wasn't as though the clientelle had caused the sweaty smell - it was more the sweaty smell was there FOR the clientelle. That was the Cosy Corner in Athboy. Inn Mod in Athboy is my official local though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Beerkeeper in Dundalk when I get home every so often.. Then Ridleys on a Friday night for €2 a drink :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Father Jack

spirit store dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Meath's a kip to go out in, but Peter's and the Sibin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Meath's a kip to go out in, but Peter's and the Sibin!!

Paraphrased:
    "Navan's a kip to go out in" I've never had a night out in it that didnt end in a punch up. Try any other town in the county though and you're near assured of a good night out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

donohoes and the mad ass n belburts

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Solberg2005

Good spots to go to are flas in Enfield or The hamlet in Johnstown bridge. Then to rapture afte that

Advertisement