Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stup fu**ing Windows key

Options
  • 04-06-2001 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Any1 know how to disable it in gameplay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

pull it outa the board.

**** you !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Ahm, yes, I once wrote something evil in VB that used an API call to disable all the "special" keyboard shortcuts and such, ctrl-alt-del, alt-tab, windows key and all that.

Dunno if you want to go to the trouble of using a little app like that (could whip something up for you), but I've never really had problems. Change the key bindings if it bugs you.

What are you trying to play, anyway? It crashes when it loses the focus? (Grand Theft Auto did that)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭RubberDuck

Playing HLTFC [Half-life Team fortress classic]
    Rebinding the key might work, but would that be the same, even when not in game play?

*** You were kicked from #fortress.ie by Molly (bang bang)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Heh, I still have my old keyboard from my WinQuake days with the Winblows key pulled out smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Never had any problems with pressing the Windowze key while playing TFC... nothing happens.
    And why is this on 'WebMaster'?!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement