Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multiplayer game for office

Options
  • 19-03-2005 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I work in an office, i am here for sometimes 6 hours on my own! I have pc's all over the place, can anyone advise me on a game that is free that is a good massively multiplayer game, where you can do all the usual stuff, like buy land, kill people and get experience points and all the rest, so that i can kill time at work, i have a pentium 4 pc but witha 16mb graphics card!

thanks,
    utilitarian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

http://www.runescape.com/

Theres one that seems to be kinda popular.
    Might try searching in the MMO board, they are all discussed there surprisingly :D

{EDIT} May not have everything you want, but it is free!

{EDIT2}Also, there is an MMO which you can now play for a year I think for free, that may have come to an end though I can't remember.

The guys on the MMO forum will sort ya out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

{EDIT2}Also, there is an MMO which you can now play for a year I think for free, that may have come to an end though I can't remember.

Anarchy Online is free until next January and is for download on the official site... via Bittorrent though

Yup, thats the one thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Guild Wars will also be out soon that doesnt have a monthly fee but requires you to buy the game.

You could just buy Morrowind and be kept busy for countless hours offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You would have trouble getting alot of thes games to run on a graphics card with more than likely no features and only 16mb mem.

• Advertisement

Have you SEEN runescpae! :D

I know ya said most

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

try www.dawnofmyth.net for an online strategy game. its in downtime now but a new round might be starting soon (about 2-3 weeks)

Anyone else on these boards ever play dawn of myth??
    try joining #dawnofmyth on mIRC in the netgamers server to c wat its about, me and 2 of my mates play it and we are quite addicted whenever they are playing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

i know there is a game called epoch startin up within a week or so its a online strategy game too go to www.planetepoch.com and check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Just invite all of us in for a LAN game of counter-strike ;)

Advertisement