Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what makes a guy hot?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Bootgal

Geranium wrote:
    It's all about the hair. ALL about the hair. Nice hair can make practically any guy hot.

Agree.. first thing that makes me look at a guy is the hair.. then the clothes..
    Any average joe can look sexy with good hair and decent clothes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Bootgal wrote:
    Agree.. first thing that makes me look at a guy is the hair.. then the clothes..
    Any average joe can look sexy with good hair and decent clothes..

You're right, the clothes are really important. Though what exactly this means changes from girl to girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I'm a very hot lad from the ankles down... but I have hairy toes... is that a turn off?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

chump wrote:
    I have hairy toes... is that a turn off?
    Depends on the girl. some like hairy guys, some don't. I personally don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I think there's lotsa physical attributes that make someone hot but it's mannerisms that can be a turn on. I can't explain this very well but some guys just have a sexiness about them,regardless of how they look.
    I do love that sort of distant,angry,mysterious look in Johnny Depp's eyes though!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I've noticed in the past few months that a lot of it is in the hair. Some of my friends don't care what the guy looks like once he has long hair.

I personally don't like long hair.. Or skinhead.. In between is good! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yea hairs good , my bfs......yum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

James Blunt seems to be a good example of what is hot at the moment in my eyes, he looks like half of my ex's but so what :)

A guy with a sexy voice is allways good, providing he has the brain first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

*huskily speaks in maths*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

Long hair is the only thing I can think of right now. Any guy with hair to his shoulders or longer(so long as it's not a mullet!) will get a double-take.
    After that... Well, tall and skinny do it for me. Intelligent, even nerdy. I just love a guy who knows more about computers/gaming/books than I do.

*dreamy sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Hah - that's the kind of reassurance a tall 6'4" long-haired physics and computer science student likes to hear :)

Like I said before.. It's pretty much in the hair!
    I met up with a friend at the weekend and he'd grown his hair a bit. I'm just talking about a little length just past his ears and i bit of a fringe, not long hair that could be tied back or anywhere near it. It was really fun to play with but he looks really hot when it's short.

Which would you choose?? The option of him looking really hot or the option of it being fun to play wit??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

scorpy wrote:
    Long hair is the only thing I can think of right now. Any guy with hair to his shoulders or longer(so long as it's not a mullet!) will get a double-take.
    After that... Well, tall and skinny do it for me. Intelligent, even nerdy. I just love a guy who knows more about computers/gaming/books than I do.

*dreamy sigh*

So......wanna come back to my place? I've got a unix book...

/me hits head off door jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭javelin

dark medium long hair, but max to the shoulders, kinda tanned, brown eyes. medium tall. nice shoes, the shoes are very important.
    blonde hair and tanned is also really nice if I think about it.

/J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Johnny depp....nuff said!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭javelin

Lola123 wrote:
    Johnny depp....nuff said!

oh yeah.
    and..Aragorn. not Viggo himself..but Aragorn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭karina62

OK...1st /He has to be good looking
    2nd a square jawline
    3rd a full head of hair
    4th movie star looks ie Brad pitt etc
    5th a good body
    6th no fat
    7th muscular
    8th tanned
    9th dark
    10th sexy blue eyes
    11th Thick Brushed back hair
    12th Absolutley no receading hairline
    13th 6 Foot tall
    personality!! if he has all of the above who gives a s...t!! :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

^^^

what if he wore tights for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

he has to be nice and like the same music as me!!
    i dont really care for looks as long as i feel attracted thats fine!!!
    he has to have a sense of humour i like having a laugh........i hate players and if you are going to cheat then dont go out with someone!!!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Well, the guy I'm seeing now is pretty much perfect but I won't describe because he might, like, die.

1. Ok, they have to have good hair- preferably thick and not covered in wet look gel- I'm a fan of the Brian O Driscoll do or a Ross O Carroll Kelly quiff.
    2. Good body but not overly muscular- somewhere along the lines of Will Young's body. I konw he's gay, but he still has a great physique.
    3. Interesting eyes- I don't care what colour, but they have to be expressive and bright- these are scientifically proven ways of showing intelligence.
    4. 5'10" or taller.
    5. Good sense of humour is ESSENTIAL.
    6. Intelligence is extremely sexy.
    7. Sporty. Preferably a rugby player.
    8. Well dressed. We're talking a couple of nice labels and DECENT SHOES PLEASE. I'm a fan of the oul Dubes.

Good enough description??!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Well, the guy I'm seeing now is pretty much perfect but I won't describe because he might, like, die.

1. Ok, they have to have good hair- preferably thick and not covered in wet look gel- I'm a fan of the Brian O Driscoll do or a Ross O Carroll Kelly quiff.
    2. Good body but not overly muscular- somewhere along the lines of Will Young's body. I konw he's gay, but he still has a great physique.
    3. Interesting eyes- I don't care what colour, but they have to be expressive and bright- these are scientifically proven ways of showing intelligence.
    4. 5'10" or taller.
    5. Good sense of humour is ESSENTIAL.
    6. Intelligence is extremely sexy.
    7. Sporty. Preferably a rugby player.
    8. Well dressed. We're talking a couple of nice labels and DECENT SHOES PLEASE. I'm a fan of the oul Dubes.

Good enough description??!

Have you any idea of the damage you are doing to Southside people :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SexyD4Lady wrote:

not a fan of the dubes,but you just described my brother......... :D

I don't think I know your brother... maybe I should...

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    I don't think I know your brother... maybe I should...

maybe you should cose thats him,you described him scary-and he is in ucd he is a very smart person.......he is at work at the moment........ ;)

How old is your bro? What school did he go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 AutoLink

Jesus Christ does it matter?

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    How old is your bro? What school did he go to?

ahh he is 19......went to a school in the south.... :D

AutoLink wrote:
    Jesus Christ does it matter?

well he fits her description she wants to know..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yousowould

so, basically, roysh, not being Big-Headed or anything, but ive got the Total Package, and we're talking Totally here

• Advertisement

ah com'on now, this one is probably too young for your brother, she come across as been in her early teens. Do you really think a stud muffin like your brother would be interested in a teeny-bopper?

AutoLink wrote:
    ah com'on now, this one is probable too young for your brother, she come across as been in her early teens. Do you really think a stud muffin like your brother would be interested in a teeny-bopper?

yeh you probely right just saying he matches that description(and he isent big-headed actually shy)

i was walking in town with him two weeks ago,group of lads teens shouted
    'she is way out of your lead' to my brother....hahahahahahah

i shouted 'yeh he is my brother' and there faces,so funny!!!! :D:D

People, I'm 17. Yousowould, shut up.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    People, I'm 17. Yousowould, shut up.

dont mind auto link,he just jealous that he doesnt match your description! :D

no zappa u got it wrong.. i hate these d4 wannabe's

BOO YA. THEZAPPA, I love you. God, you are actually the first person who has been civil and not judged me. GO YOU!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yousowould

And Quick as a Flash, roysh, i go;

So basically, roysh, SexyD4Lady is actually, like, a Moonpig from Knackeragua. If i call her a Dog the focking ISPCA, would be on my case for, like, cruelty to animals. That girl puts the Bet in Bet- Down

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    BOO YA. THEZAPPA, I love you. God, you are actually the first person who has been civil and not judged me. GO YOU!!!

seriously,whem i first post(a week ago) ppl were really mean.
    once you hit 100 posts they stop,add me to your buddy list,im your first friend! :)

Just got a phone call. It was the stood, a mare is ont he loose.

THEZAPPA wrote:
    ppl were really mean.

Shut up, u turd. :rolleyes:

AutoLink wrote:
    Shut up, u turd. :rolleyes:

says he who has only 6 posts.......ha ha ha ha ha ha :D

• Advertisement

Is that how you knock up your post count? ^^ How could you have over 300 posts in a week? Just putting one word posts everywhere??

my turnness level is not measured by the amount of posts i have.

PostsTotal Posts: 363 (45.75 posts per day)
    Find all posts by THEZAPPA
    Find all threads started by THEZAPPA

45 a DAY??? haha...

AutoLink wrote:
    my turnness level is not measured by the amount of posts i have.

PostsTotal Posts: 363 (45.75 posts per day)
    Find all posts by THEZAPPA
    Find all threads started by THEZAPPA

45 a DAY??? haha...

and you with wat none a day,seriously no one wins against THEZAPPA,frank zappa genius so am i!!!!
    ha ha ha ha(laughs untill she farts)(only messing)ha :D

alright...............................................................on topic now.. ok this is awkward. what makes a guy hot? well not been beside me for one, cos you know i'd easy over shadow any guy with my boyish good looks. nah, i suppose it varies depending on the girl of course.

Is that how you knock up your post count? ^^ How could you have over 300 posts in a week? Just putting one word posts everywhere??

no im on here alot actually,wats the point in one word posts!!

THEZAPPA wrote:
    no im on here alot actually
    that much is known, with 45 day.. :rolleyes:

AutoLink wrote:
    alright...............................................................on topic now.. ok this is awkward. what makes a guy hot? well not been beside me for one, cos you know i'd easy over shadow any guy with my boyish good looks. nah, i suppose it varies depending on the girl of course.

what type of girl do you go for?

AutoLink wrote:
    that much is known, with 45 day.. :rolleyes:

hey thats really good for only starting a week ago,dont you think!! :p

really good? it's not who has the most wins or anything.. ha...

what girls i go for? well what ever looks good, it varies. Em, but a nice slim girl, not boney or anyhting, like good figure, hour glass.. :p and nice hair, face. but i dono it varies... they have to be well kept haha..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Kirk, JT (Capt)

Hey Zappa, How YOU doin. Quick visit. Thought I'd say hello and thank you for last nite. You were amazing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement