Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sunroof fittings??

Options
  • 19-03-2005 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

This is a query for a friend - they are thinking of getting a sunroof fitted to a 01 Mondeo, I thought that autoglass were one such company that did this but looking online they dont seem to offer that service anymore!

Anyone any ideas of the coct for a manual slide roof and of a decent company in the Dublin area that does it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You might try the golden pages.

Would not recommend it though. Even a professional job is not perfect. Incorrect sealing or fitting can cause leaking, paint bubbling/rust a couple of years down the road. Not very popular these days that is my autoglass are not in that business anymore I would say.

I would only get a sunroof if it came with the car from the factory.

Advertisement