Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoo

Options
  • 19-03-2005 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭

Just got my third tattoo from Aaron in Wild Eagle and I was wondering what you all thought. :)

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

It's not finished yet, I've to go back in 2 weeks to get a red outline.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

Brilliant ! :)

I got lastest done by Aaron about 3 months, I'll put up pics tomorrow if I get a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Nice, is that on your thigh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Nice, is that on your thigh?
    Yep. :) It's one of the places I've wanted a tattoo. I took some time in looking for a design because I don't think any old design will suit your thigh, if you get what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Unjaku

Can't see the pictures for some reason?

Yea, the account got shut down.

• Advertisement

Finally got it finished yesterday. I have to say, I love how it turned out. :D Excuse the picture quality.

picture409fx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Looks good man! The red is really effective how long untill it begins to fade just as a matter of interest? Where did you get the design from??

I'm not too sure, tbh. I'm guessing it'll be after about 2/3 years? I got the design off a guy on DeviantArt.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

Thats class man-love the shape of the head. personally,im a fan of plain black,but that red blends in really well!!!

Advertisement