Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IwW Supershow!!!

• 19-03-2005 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭

Cant wait for the supershow tomorrow - just wondering if many people from boards are gonna be there or at the Q & A session in the afternoon.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I'll be there, Front Row even with this damn cold

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

im gonna be there too despite a troat infection and flu...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Front row!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

is it ever gonna travel down and actually leave dublin?? just saw ads for it on the wrestlin channel and it looks like good stuff. it could probably be held in the neptune basketball stadium in cork like.

They're going to Waterford, Meath, Kilkenny, Laois and Kildare this week. Raven will be in Cork but not Dublin.

Great show though! I really enjoyed it. Return of Jody Fleisch and all, that was a crazy match! I thought Joe E Legend was booked though.. Deadly main event too! You just can't bring yourself to hate Daniels!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah great night, thought the four way was the best match of the night but AJ styles and Christopher Daniels were something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

The Daniels and AJ match was superb. Loved the four way too, M Dogg 20 was pretty wicked, especially that fakey he did on the ropes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Incredible show. Best live wrestling event I have ever been to full stop.

Congratulations to everyone connected with the show through IwW or TWC and especially to the Irish wrestlers who proved they belonged on the same card as the major names.

Awesome stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

I would just like to congratulate everybody who participated i the super show.There was not one bad match.each match had something special in it that made it awesome

dave zero vs cj summers.....good match.great win for dave zero.

bam katraz vs mad man mansun.... manson showing how talented he is and a well done to bam katraz for the effort he put in.

baxter burridge vs chris sabin.....loved this match.back and forth.first time i saw baxter in action.i was rooting for him against sabin who had the majority of the crowd behind him.two tremendous athletes.good to see the pukka one pick up the win.hats off to sabin and baxter.

the donnybrook fatal fourway.....well this was my favorite match of the evening.jodi fleisch return was awesome.the crowd hit the roof.can't blame him for being choked up with emotion.all four men deserving a standing ovation.great win for the heretic

sos vs charlie rage...solid match.i liked seeing sheamus showcase his talent.well done

aj styles vs fallen angel....priveliged to see both men live slugging it out.

To some it all up,an excellent show which i enjoyed very much.Once again congrats to all wrestlers and everyone involved.also a thank you to everyone involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Fozzy wrote:
    Raven will be in Cork but not Dublin.

whats that about?

• Advertisement

Fozzy wrote:
    Raven will be in Cork but not Dublin.

Sorry, meant to say Waterford, not Dublin. Don't know why, I can only assume he was already booked for Sunday, or maybe they just didn't plan to use him at that show. Would have liked to see him though, don't think I'll be going down to Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Raven is over in Dublin tonight. Another wrestler has come over to wrestle with IwW too. I'm not sure if he's going to be an unannounced guest so I won't mention his name.

Advertisement