Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How Old Is Your Car

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

1972 Fiat 124 Spider

They don't make 'em like they used to!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

1997 Passat 1.6, not much to talk about, looks like new though and matches my suit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭camarobill

blessington003.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Joeface

camarobill
    is that a camaro ... how and where did u get that
    u lucky son of b*t*h...... are u really driving that

:( me only drivin a 94-integra 1.6 zx

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

1995 VW Corrado 2.0 16v :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

02 Pug 206 1.1 Look edition with Tinted Windows 17" Alloys BodyKit and Sports exhaust

Joeface wrote:
    camarobill
    is that a camaro ... how and where did u get that
    u lucky son of b*t*h...... are u really driving that

:( me only drivin a 94-integra 1.6 zx
    thats my camaro have it 5 years,its takein a lot of time and money to get here into that shape,5.7 v8 327/350 only one in ireland,she came from california,picture takein on sunday ;) first time out this year :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭AMurphy

The front plate does not look particularly Irish or Californian. or if it is, it's older than the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭Joeface

and I bet u were grinin for ear to ear camarobill..... beautiful machine, tis my all time dream car....

AMurphy wrote:
    The front plate does not look particularly Irish or Californian. or if it is, it's older than the car.
    i got the plates made in england,the car is 1969 and has an irish reg,the colour and style is done the same as it was in california in 1969,i put the car back the way it was in 69 with a z28 paggage, ;) except the wheels ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Citroen xantia 95, no use for a fast getaway so the lads sold it to me for €300 last year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

92 black 4th Gen Honda Prelude, 2.2vtec. Keep thinking of getting something newer, but it keeps sailing thru the NCT's and it still puts a big smile on my face when i floor it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

1973 Triumph GT6 Mk 3 - although like the proverbial axe it is on its second engine and second body...so whether any part of it is actually 32 years old...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭[InsertHandle]

97 starlet :o

.. ya gotta start somewhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

1995 Honda Civic Coupé LSI

70k miles on the clock, only 3k of those are mine since I bought it last year.
    Since I bought it I swapped out the middle console and put in an armrest and cupholders from the ESI models, and I've just installed a 12 cd changer.

It's the most comfortable car I've ever driven, nippy as hell, and looks great. There's also not too many of the 92-96 models around anymore, unlike the regular Honda Civics, and the boyracers dream, the Honda Integra..

I won't be changing this car for a long time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Garz

My 1979 911SC. 26 years young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭full forward

4061c3_a.jpg

I drive a 1998 Peugeot 406 Coupé 2.0 almost 90k on the clock and running perfectly. Im thinking of selling it though. Ill be posting it on the for sale forum in a few weeks. Hope to get about €8,000. There are ones in Buy and Sell for 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Garz wrote:

Looking great. Daily driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Garz wrote:
    That's a good looking car, it looks well used - nice one.

Here's my 33 y.o. Citroën DS - photos by www.alexveitch.com

Image-D9E38A5FBE1311D8.jpg-thumb_140_105.jpgImage-D9E61960BE1311D8.jpg-thumb_140_105.jpg
    Image-D9E62EEDBE1311D8.jpg-thumb_140_105.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

I have a 1995 BMW M3 - probably the most relaxing car I've ever driven, believe it or not. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

ondafly wrote:
    I have a 1995 BMW M3 - probably the most relaxing car I've ever driven, believe it or not. :cool:

what happened the Honda's mate?! (think i've the right person!)

nice choice, did you source it here or import from the uk? did you get a fair deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Garz

unkel wrote:
    Looking great. Daily driver?

Yep, you'll see me motoring around the Stillorgan, Sandyford, Leopardstown area on a daily basis. I also take her up the M50 for the odd sprint. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

The Porsche is nice alright, not sure about the foglights though!

Have a couple of cars, some good some crap. Main ones are both 15 years young and they're both MR2 Turbos. Only have pics of 1 and i'm selling the other rather cheaply if anybody knows anyone interested!!

90 MR2 Turbo at Donington:

DSC_1630.jpg

And again:

DSC_1532.jpg

And another:

m_castledonington2002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

didnt realise you were driving at Donnington pedro - ! excellent stuff any more pics of ye in action out on track?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

theres a couple more here, don't wanna clutter the thread with jus pics of me:

http://www.picman.co.uk/cgi-bin/v2.pl?pics&Don&Don&ven&&20041204BatDon20041212&ALL_CARS&TOYOTA&1

Advertisement