Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

aftermarket leather seats?

Options
  • 20-03-2005 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just curious if anyone got a decent aftermarket leather interior installed and if so how much and where? links? pics?

Cheers

Dog. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My cousin had his 01 318i done (including the door inserts) for around €1800. :eek:

Don't know where it was done though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

any chance you could ask him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭kdevitt

DirtyDog wrote:
    any chance you could ask him?

Theres a place in Clane called Zenith Automotive, their work is top quality...

Depending on your car, you may be better off getting a second hand interior.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I will ask him the next time I talk to him. I know it was somewhere in Dublin anyway and they had the car for about a week. Not cheap by any means but the finished job was very well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Zoot

Sounds like it could have been Car Tronics, based in Santry.

http://www.cartronics.net/

I have an old W124 coupe and was quoted about €2k for complete leather trim. Haven't done it as yet - hoping to find salvage replacement instead.

Their work is very good and comes recommended many garages. They also install sun roofs etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

kdevitt wrote:
    Theres a place in Clane called Zenith Automotive, their work is top quality...

Definately check them out. Incredible work.

www.zenithautomotive.com/gallery.htm
    www.zenithautomotive.com/contactUs.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Theres a place in Galway that can do a whole leather re-trim for €900. They've changed their name to Autolux but youll find them as 'Western Windscreens' in the yellow pages.

Advertisement