Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone tell me what they think?

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

What would you charge to do some updating of an existing site and for adding a database facility to some of the pages on the site where users could post info or comments specific to each page with a search facility ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Since I'm using lynx to check out your site.. learn to use the alt attribute in your img tags. Although, it's not so bad, since your graphics are labelled logically ("portfolio.gif"). It's still a habit everyone should get into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ObeyGiant:
    Since I'm using lynx to check out your site.. learn to use the alt attribute in your img tags. Although, it's not so bad, since your graphics are labelled logically ("portfolio.gif"). It's still a habit everyone should get into.</font>
    I set this up as fast as I could, as I am pursuing a job... I usually ALT them though.

That said, you're missing out on all the graphics with lynx smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Samson:
    What would you charge to do some updating of an existing site and for adding a database facility to some of the pages on the site where users could post info or comments specific to each page with a search facility ?</font>
    I'd need more details. The amount of work that needs to be done depends on how the site is set up at the moment. Where is it?

Advertisement