Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPP e100 Sat Today for Irish Open

Options
  • 20-03-2005 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of giving this a go but just noticed that the levels are set at 12 mins which I think is a little quick for that kind of money in a rebuy.

Not sure now.

Opinions?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

12 mins seems abit fast....I am looking at playing aswell but I am going out for the Liverpool game so not sure yet.

Be intresting to see how many play and how many tickets are up for grabs.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Typically online games run at twice the level of offline ones so 12 minute blinds equates to about 24 minute blinds in a club, which isnt bad. I got the blinds changed for the 250 game but this one remains at 12. I'm in tomorrow with the ops team (who are very responsive as I think you can tell) and we'll discuss it.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Why was it cancelled, not enough interest?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Only 7 players registered in time for the 250 game and Tribeca wont allow a single table, skin-specific tournament afaik. It required 9 to make up the ticket anyway.

I wasnt here yesterday so I dont know what happened with the 100 euro game.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

Why was it cancelled, not enough interest?
    Hi Davey. Yes unfortunatley both cancelled as we did not receive sufficient registrations. A MTT requires a minimum of 10 people to take it over the threshold from Single table to Multi. They asked.. we gave... they no-showed :( sob !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭allin-king

will there be any more 100, 250 buy in satellites happening for Irish open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭PPP-Pit Boss

allin-king wrote:
    will there be any more 100, 250 buy in satellites happening for Irish open?
    We are down to the wire king! No more Super Satellites. However there is one more chance qualify. STT's are running around the clock along with two feeders tonight and tomorrow night at 21:00 for the Final grand final which is on Wednesday night at 21:00GMT. You can also buy in directly to the GF on Wednesday at $36. This is a rebuy tourney with level ups at 15 minute intervals. 4 levels of rebuy. Best of luck!

Advertisement