Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java script

Options
  • 15-06-2001 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

NEED HELP!!!!

I was wondering if someone could help me. I know nothing about Java and I have this bit of customisable java that I wanna put into my site, I think that the porb lies in the fact that it is customisable and that there is all the options in there so there is to much info there and thats why it is not working.

I was wondering if someone was gonna be in DnC they could explain it to me or if not I can mail it to u and u guys can help me out.

thnx

Snowball.

Buses are sociable vehicals, thats why they come in twoes and threes :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You retard Java isnt Javascript, heheh just messing with the retard thing biggrin.gif post the script up and tell us what you need changed or e-mail me steven@damnyanks.com

http://home.oceanfree.net/channels/technology/top_sites.html

[This message has been edited by damnyanks (edited 15-06-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Yeah or put it up on a page, try adding it into the head of the page see if that works.

Oh yeah and is it java or javascript, as there is a big difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭[fist]Snowball

will post it up, in work at the mo and dont have access.

By the by, I said java out of a realy bad gamer habit of typin lo little as possible biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Snowball.

Buses are sociable vehicals, thats why they come in twoes and threes :D

Advertisement