Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pizza hut finally comin to galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

525666 and its not the full menu. Pizzahutdelivery.ie. Tried it last nite. Just ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Papa John's have the nicest pizza in Galway IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Rashers, eggs, sausages and pudding. :D

Seriously though, has anyone tried an Irish Breakfast pizza? I've seen several places that do them. They sound rotten.

Nicest pizza I've ever had was a BLT pizza in Chicago :eek:

It shouldn't work but it was soooooo nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

dont think the website is live for galway yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

3fullback wrote: »
    anyone got a number for them ? fast i'm hungry:D

You dragged up a 4 year thread for a phone number:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 galwayguy2005

pizza hut was god father's got a delivery tonight from there, took an hour and 40 min, pizza was luke warm at best, and wasnt that nice. and there pricey compared to other pizzeria's. try apache lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

try apache lovely

Tried apache before... not in Galway. Pizzas arrived after 2 hours and weren't the ones we ordered. I wouldn't mind but the place was only 15 mins walk from the house. A couple of the other lads went down there and made their feelings known. Came back with loads of vouchers and a carrier bag full of ben and jerry's.

I thought the pizza was sh1te though.

So what's so special about pizza hut? The base, the toppings?

I sound like a propagandist, but I really think Papa Johns is the best. Also they (Pat McDonagh) wrote a cheque out to Galway United recently, when we badly needed just to keep things ticking over for a few more weeks. They also sell it in the ground, which beats the hell out of the chip van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Jimmy Bennett

haha. I had to double take when i saw the dates on this thread. 2005. That's long enough for this pizza hut to have been built, enjoyed a period of steady business and gone bust.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 galwayguy2005

try order apache from whats for dinner, there usually pretty decent with me and any time there long they usually tell me when ordering. but if ya dont like the pizza ya dont like the pizza. pizza hut was very average, was like a takeaway. dominoes can be nice when its good but latley i find toppings not sticking they just slide right off to messy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Try Bistro Bianconi they are unreal! Ordered one last week and it was one of the nicest pizzas I've ever had.

4_img.jpg

Print out this voucher as well and you can Buy one get one free! I recommend the Carne Amore pizza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is from 2005....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement