Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 stars , who not on it ?

Options
  • 20-03-2005 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone not playing on 6 stars?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I am thinking of reducing it to 5 stars just because I made a league with only the best teams in it...and it would be lucky if i get more than 10 shots in a 10 minute game and at that i may win by 1 - 0 or 2 - 1 or something but I would like more goals...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

finally went onto 6 stars a couple of weeks ago and havent looked back.
    So much fun playing ... I've been playing some amazing matches.
    I only play with the best teams in leagues / cups... this makes for amazing games!
    Was Liverpool and have Real Madrid 4-0 with 30mins to go.... and they came back 4-4.. all goals amazing.,,, and I took them in the last kick of extra time.
    I felt great after it!
    Best footie games ever.... I'm just drooling at the thought of PES5 in Autumn.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

How do you do that, make a league with the best team in it? Does it work in the master league?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Won't work for Master League, they're preset, but there must be an option for custom leagues. I remember you could do it with Pro Ev 2 anyway.

I'd love a custom league with all the top teams, that would be much better than the Master League where there is always some weak teams.

No they are not. I have changed the teams around in master league and made the best league with the best teams. What you do is at the beginning when selecting your team, on the next page you do it. Trust me.

• Advertisement

Bah, if I had known you could do that... 6 seasons into the Master League now and I really can't be arsed starting again.
    Did you pick the 2nd division teams too and did you have to compile all the leagues or just the one you were in?

You could get any teams from any league and put them into your league...

I am in a league with Chelsea, AC Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd, Inter, Arsenal, Juventus...all the big guns...I stuck Real Betis in for a laugh just so i can beat them...and they are the only team who have drawn 0 - 0 with me...haha

• Registered Users Posts: 54,264 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

cheesedude wrote:
    You could get any teams from any league and put them into your league...

I am in a league with Chelsea, AC Milan, Barcelona, Man Utd, Inter, Arsenal, Juventus...all the big guns...I stuck Real Betis in for a laugh just so i can beat them...and they are the only team who have drawn 0 - 0 with me...haha

I am a clown. I will not be a clown again because I am banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

6 stars isn't too bad really.
    sometimes i go back and play on 3 and 4 star and get beaten pretty easily even though im pretty good on 6 star. does that ever happen to anyone else?
    maybe it's the way that the computer plays on those levels that just doesn't agree with me... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I won 5-0 on 5 star and then the next match I played on 3 star 0-0 , and teams were fairly evenly matched on both .

Tactics the computer employs are different on different levels .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

i created a cup the other day on 6 stars with a group stage at the start. i went liverpool and put juventus, real and barca in my group. it wasnt until the semi final that i conceded a goal and even then i was 4-0 up at that stage, granted one match finished 0-0 after 90 mins but i took it in extra time. one team i can never seem to get a result against in master league on 5 stars is palermo, their ****e but they always seem to cut me up and score screamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

No they are not. I have changed the teams around in master league and made the best league with the best teams. What you do is at the beginning when selecting your team, on the next page you do it. Trust me.

You need to buy that in the PES shop though.

Using 6 stars, little bit disapointed in it. I thought it'd be much harder. It was hard initally, with the **** starter players, but now I've got a decent team together it's not as tough as I'd like.

Ah it's in the shop. Not a problem I have about 35,000 PES.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

6 Stars is remarkably easy compared to 3 star..

Bit of a joke really

Advertisement