Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a UK sim card here in the republic?

Options
  • 20-03-2005 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

I wont be up north for a bit, is there anywhere in the republic where I can buy a UK sim card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

kazzer wrote:
    I wont be up north for a bit, is there anywhere in the republic where I can buy a UK sim card?

You can get pay-as-you-go UK SIM-cards from www.expansys.ie. I think they do Vodafone and T-Mobile but I don't know about getting a UK Orange one or the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

ebay, buy a virgin sim. 5 quid credit on it and they are about fiver delivered to ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You can get pay-as-you-go UK SIM-cards from www.expansys.ie. I think they do Vodafone and T-Mobile but I don't know about getting a UK Orange one or the others.
    Do they take laser?

Advertisement