Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio for LUDO course in BCFE

Options
  • 20-03-2005 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I've got an interview for the TRAINING IN COMPUTER GAMES AND INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT DEVELOPMENT course in ballyfermot.
    I need to know what I will need for my portfolio, has anyone here done this interview, what did you bring in your portfolio? please in need help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Check game editing think Drake or Ropedrink did this.

good luck.

kdjac

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Your best bet is ask the same question over here... http://www.gamedevelopers.ie/community/forums/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

If it's still a PLC, they won't expect you to have much experience, just personal hobbyist stuff. When I did the interview (years ago) I just brought in a floppy with a few Quake levels I had made. I'd say the interview itself is more important than the portfolio, but of course solid evidence of enthusiasm is a good thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Cheers mate, yea i did'nt think i needed anything just someone mentioned it to me. I did the interview today i think it went well so im hopeful of getting in thanks for your help anyway

Advertisement