Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need your help for an address I'm looking for in Dublin

• 20-03-2005 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm French and I' will spend my holydays in june in Ireland. The matter is that I dont' find the B&B on the Dublin Map.
    Anybody can explain me where is COOLAMBER PARK, TEMPLEOGUE, DUBLIN 16?

Thanks for your help and exuse me for my bad English!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

you can use the dublin tranport organisation route planner to find the address :)

http://www.dto-journeyplanner.ie/dtojp/jsp/content/start.do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

South West Dublin

6 miles from city centre

Middle class residential area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Go to the side of Trinity College. Get on a 15 (15 only, not A, B, C, or D) and pay €1.65. Depending on the traffic, about 20-30 minutes later you'll arrive in a small village. This is Templeogue Village. You'll see a "Centra" shop on your left, and a petrol station on your right.

The bus will leave the village, and about 500m down the road, will take a left-hand turn and go down a 4-lane bridge. It'll turn right at the end of the bridge. It will then turn left at the next set of traffic lights. Ring the bell, stand up, and get off at the next stop.

About 150m down the road (in the direction the bus went) is an Esso petrol station. Walk towards it. Directly across the road from the petrol station is the entrance to Coolamber Park.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

isn't it 1.75 € now?

I got away with €1.65 on Friday...or did I?

Yeah, pay €1.75 just in case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zeladonii

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

yo that's south central, it's gangsta turf fu shizzle. excuse ma colloquial gangsta talk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Obzer

upmeath wrote:
    yo that's south central, it's gangsta turf fu shizzle. excuse ma colloquial gangsta talk

what are you talking about thats only down the road from my house and there is no gangs only posh scumbags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Templeouge Dublin 16???? What happened to 6w?? The posh neighbours will be very upset!

beller b wrote:
    Templeouge Dublin 16???? What happened to 6w?? The posh neighbours will be very upset!
    It's Knocklyon. Back in the day, the addresses used to be "Knocklyon, Templeogue, D16". Now that Knocklyon is in fact much bigger than Templeogue, it's just "Knocklyon, D16", though some maps and things still get it wrong.

Most of Templeogue is in D16, parts of the edge are in 6W, but those residents tend to claim to live in Terenure, not Templeogue.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 159 ✭✭Drummer

http://www.osi.ie/mapping/maps/street.asp

Go to this link and check out the map book. It is available in most books shops, so when you arrive here, get it. It has every street in Dublin and surrounding areas listed. It is excellent - even the couriers and taxi drivers of Dublin use it. I do. Failing that, contact me.

Advertisement