Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suitability test

Options
  • 20-03-2005 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any information on the suitability test i have to do it tomorrow and have no idea what its about.Anybody online here that can give me a quick rundown?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

hey stiofan did you do it on monday morning? i did, i made such a mess of it, the green sheet was vague and didnt really allow for expansion, but hey! quite a lot of girls, which cant be a bad thing. i think ucd's architecture course takes on average six to seven girls a year, not great

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Ah both course are pretty even on the sexs

FYI the average mark for between the test and interview is about 100 points just in case you have to do some sums.

And I though I f'd up my test but hey, I got 163 points in the end from the assessments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ocsor

is it true that some of the tests are in circulation

i heard somobne saying they got hold of them and were able to cheat?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

some of them are in circulation, however, there is no right answer to any of the questions (except spatial reasoning) and it more of a gauage of your interests and or apptitude.

Advertisement