Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elvenscout742 has a question...

Options
  • 20-03-2005 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

... What keeps happening to threads that aren't posted on for a while? I recently came back here after a few weeks' absence to find a thread I ahd started on the "Nihongo" forum no longer there. I had started it to cater for minor questions about the Japanese language so the forum wouldn't be flooded with individual thread that are simply "question - answer - thank you" kind of things, and was rather annoyed by this.

I have noticed it happen before, but this is the first time I really cared.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Its still there just check your settings for the forum down in the bottom left hand side of the forum under "Display Options" and make sure you have asked vbulletin to show threads for the last month for example rather than the last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭elvenscout742

Ah. I thank thee :D .

Advertisement