Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the notwist

Options
  • 21-03-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

anyoone heard of this band?

their album "neon golden" is some of the best music i've heard in absolutely ages.

no one i've talked to seems to know them, so im not sure how big they are.

presume they are german. their music is kind of indie - rock/electronic. don't really know what to call it. awesome though.....

edit: found their site: www.notwist.de - bit crazy, not too much info at all there really....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Yea I was told to check these out by a fellow Decemberists fan... they sound nothing like the Decemberists, but it's good **** nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i noticed that they did the soundtrack to a couple of european films i had seen and studied in german class and downloaded a couple of songs. fecking amazing

Advertisement