Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jove,Alphastates,66e,Delorentos,Karl Vincent and Jenny Lindfors Post Mortem

Options
  • 21-03-2005 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Thank you all who attended for making this night a brilliant success. DOOLAP: This was NOT done on purpose at all with regard to sound. Alphastates had their own sound engineer with them who is extremely competent. I have never seen them before so I cant really judge their sound but as regards their set i really thought they were super. I am one of 66e's biggest fans and on the night I felt they were excellent but I am biased. Delorentos as always, blew me away as I think they did for most people there. Amazing band who I expect great things from. With regard to the lights, we hired someone to do the lights for us. While this night was about "loud and clear" and the bands on the night playing, Jove wanted to do one or two things for themselves and one of them was the lights and we wanted someone who can really put on a superb display. Anyone who would like to use this lighting engineer or find out more about them can email redelephantmusic@yahoo.co.uk.

The lights were set so as they could work in tandem with Jove tracks hence why we had a more vibrant lighting set, no other reason. All in all the night I think has been a superb success and without you guys, the public, it would not have been possible. So on this occasion I WILL speak for the other acts. On behalf of Jenny Lindfors, Karl Vincent, Delorentos, 66e, Alphastates and Jove, a most sincere thank you to all of you for making this night fantastic.

Cheers Gang
    Karl ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Carlsber40 wrote:
    Alphastates had their own sound engineer with them who is extremely competent.

Well 66e must have benefitted from his 'competency' too....the sound for both bands was equally gloopy.
    Carlber40 wrote:
    I am one of 66e's biggest fans and on the night I felt they were excellent but I am biased.

They didn't even come close to doing justice to their recorded stuff.....my opinion (and that of several others..)

Karl, how many punters were there? I'm terrible at guessing crowds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Carlsber40

Hi Roxy

I will give you guys some numbers later in the week when I get the figures. Bare with me.

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭GASUN

Folks,

I photographed all six acts on Saturday night. So far I have Jove and Alphastates on my site with the remaining acts to follow as we go through the week.

Enter the site ( www.gasun.net ) and click on the Loud and Clear button.

I hope you enjoy the photos so far ... :o

Twas great to be part of the evening - Well done and thanks to all concerned. Photos will be sent to the bands later on.

Sincerely,

GASUN
    www.gasun.net
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

GREAT pics, Enda.

The photos of Catherine are very pleasing to the eye - and I'm not even a lesbian! Imagine if I was! :)

Hey Roxy,

Thanks for visiting the site and your kind comments on the photos. Glad you found them to your liking!!

Catherine is a great performer on stage and alters her stage presence/style during the shows with the songs, hence photos can be nicely varied etc.

Having said this, I was also so impressed by the other acts on the bill both musically and stage presence/impact! I would hope to catch them again in concert in the future! :)

Regards

GASUN :eek:
    www.gasun.net

• Advertisement

The Evidence is 'Loud And Clear'
    Period. :)
    Enda
    www.gasun.net
    :)

Advertisement