Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freddy Adu?

Options
  • 21-03-2005 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

Where is he on cm 03/04, searched but can't find him, is he on it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭palance

I'm pretty sure he is, you have to make sure that the American league is selected and the database size is 'huge' when you're starting a new game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

Thanks, hadn't selected American league (why would you bother), and database size was medium

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

freedy adu is crap, don't bother with him. had him for seven years and he never really improved.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

It can happen that he doesnt really excel but most times he is a must have, especially because his contract isnt protected at the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Young Talent

on football man 05 he is crap.better young players are easy to find. go to milan baros and diouf and look at there previous clubs.take a risk buy a player.they are usually good. you have to pay a lot like 3mil for a 1mil player but it pays off in a few months of the game. thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

You don't need to select the american league. Just make sure you have the largest database selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I have FM 05, my 2nd season with Celtic and his form for me is 7-9-9-7-10. He's beginning to hold down a first team place, im waiting till he's 17 and protected contract before a have him playing every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

he is a must have in my game.its in the year 2014 or something and he is one of the most valuable players in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

How do you make the database bigger? I cant find Adu, or Robinho(both of whom i really want)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Me too...im on 03/04, and i uninstalled the game and everything, but at no point is a database size mentioned, and i cant find some of these players i REALLY want. Any suggestions? When i start a new game (there's no american leauge either for me btw :confused:) the only thing i can do is select full detail etc. on leauges. Help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

As far as I remember, pre FM05, it is in the "preference" section. It has to be done before you set up a game. In FM05 its one of the options at the bottom when your setting up the game (the screen where you choose what leagues you want)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

dcarroll wrote:
    Where is he on cm 03/04, searched but can't find him, is he on it?

he plays for DC united at the start, Scored 21 Serie A goals from midfield for my Milan side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

DubGuy22 wrote:
    Me too...im on 03/04, and i uninstalled the game and everything, but at no point is a database size mentioned, and i cant find some of these players i REALLY want. Any suggestions? When i start a new game (there's no american leauge either for me btw :confused:) the only thing i can do is select full detail etc. on leauges. Help!
    it's in game options on the lhs before u start a new game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Has anybody downloaded the update for CM 03/04? (Sorry for not starting a new topic,waste of space tbh) I was just wondering what the f*ck yer supposed to do!!!

Advertisement