Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 206 - Sound setup

Options
  • 21-03-2005 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm and newbie and looking at a 99 Peugeot 206.
    Anyone know if they have speakers in the rear?
    Or how easy it would be to install them?
    Also it has a cassette player. Any idea how to upgrade to a cd player?
    Would it just be a matter of pulling out the cassette player and plugging in the cd player?
    :confused:
    I appreciate any help!
    Thanks
    Mathie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Hi Mathie,

I have a 02 Pug 206 (3 door) and it has speakers in the back doors panels or where the back doors should be..........
    I would say the 99 Pug will have speakers in the back, if not there pretty easy to fit.

As for the Radio just check with the shop you are buying if from that it is compatiable with the Pug 206 (it should be). Then all you have to do is pull the dashboard surrond away (there are a few screws) and just slide the old radio out connect the radio connector block to the new radio and you have got a proper radio with CD or MP3 instead of the boring old cassette one

Advertisement