Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Rathvilly, Co. Carlow

Options
  • 21-03-2005 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

HI there, not sure where to post this so here goes.

we are moving to Rathvilly in about 6 months time and was wondering if any of ye know much about the place? we will be commuting to dublin for the first few months but we hope to get work closer in carlow once we are established down there.

Can anyone offer me any advice on the area or does anyone know anything on future planning in the town? I like the way its small and ruralish so I would hate if there was loads of planned development there.

thanks a million

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

I dont think there is much planned developments for the village but if your looking for somewhere quiet then it pretty much is the place to be..I dont think the area will change much over the next 10 years anyhow..Carlow is the only closest town to it really with decent night life and shops(Tesco etc)..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement