Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch! Kirby's Magic Paintbrush Jap Ad

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Slim-and-none, I'd guess :rolleyes:

But kudos for the links, I love the Japanese advertisers optimistic enthusiasm for EVERYTHING!

And I still want Nintendogs!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I saw the French DS ad, that was posted here a few weeks ago, twice last night. [the one where he moves the sun back down...pulls the train back...moves a plane in a heart shape etc etc]

I do hope Nintendo start a proper advertising campaign in Europe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

I saw the French DS ad, that was posted here a few weeks ago, twice last night. [the one where he moves the sun back down...pulls the train back...moves a plane in a heart shape etc etc]

i think i seen that yesterday while rotting my brain with the oc and other t4 related awfulness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

I saw that ad on Sky 1 over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

new nintendogs ad...

http://www.touch-ds.jp/mediagallery/st14.html

this kind of marketing would go down really well over here, the game is out April 21st in Japan - god knows when we'll get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

I'm in Denmark and there's been plenty of Nintendo ads on tv here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Speaking of Ninty marketing, that 50
    Greatest comedy skits thing on C4 last night was SPONSORED by the NintendoDS!!!

Which was nice.

Advertisement