Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 1 Bedroom (1 double), 1 Bathroom in Drumcondra

Options
  • 21-03-2005 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

1 Bedroom (1 double), 1 Bathroom

Modern 1st floor 1 Bed apartment in a quiet area. Very close to Drumcondra train station and 5 minutes walk from frequent bus routes serving City Centre and Airport along Dorset Street. About a 20 minute walk to O'Connell St. Property comprises of 1 Bedroom (double) with fitted wardrobes, WC with shower, modern kitchen cum sitting room. Suit professional person or couple. References required

Rent: €860 monthly
    Lease: 12 months
    Furnished: Yes
    Facilities: Parking, Central Heating, House Alarm, Cable Television, Washing Machine, Dryer
    Available From: 1/4/2005
    Phone: 086 241 8931 or 086 8048899 (anytime)
    Contact Name: Colm, Jenny
    Email: colm.lundberg@gmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

hey hedgetrimmer,
    i know this isn't probably what you're looking for but myself and my girlfriend are both students going working in Dublin for the summer, we would be interested if it would be suitable for you.

Advertisement