Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frogs!!!!

Options
  • 21-03-2005 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

I'm sure not many people have tried or done it but I'm also sure I'm not the only one to try ans shoot the frogs in MGS3. And I need help these ****ing frogs are driving me to insanity. Snake is on the motorcycle and I've gotten the one on the tower and on the forklift. I need help with the one on the runway. I've had to restart the game over 30 times, and try all over again. And out of those 30 times I've had one good shot and I didn't press the square button hard enough (figures). So any tips would be appritiated. Also if anyone knows where the frog is when you get done fighting Volgin and there's the road blocks. I need to finish it so I can stop hearing the frogs squeeking in my sleep.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

you re-started 30 times to get to the bike bit?! (near the end of the game) :eek:

Now thats dedication!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

It's the hardest frog in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Is it true its a bad idea to finish the game with just some, not all, of the frogs?? Some sort of nasty suprise for Snake if you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

I know you get a special camo if you shoot all the frogs. And I've heard that if you don't shoot any of the frogs you get something nasty. Whether or not it's true, I couldn't tell you.

Advertisement