Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the best 2.1 speakers for pc??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Oh yeah it's cool, once you have the receipt you can return anything, for any reason, they're good like that. I just don't like having to return things.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh yeah it's cool, once you have the receipt you can return anything, for any reason, they're good like that. I just don't like having to return things.

So you're just lazy and bad mouthing Lidl opposed to getting off your arse. It's like people giving out about ryanair when they're lazy/or stupid and arrive and the airport only 5 minutes late.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Lump wrote:
    So you're just lazy and bad mouthing Lidl opposed to getting off your arse. It's like people giving out about ryanair when they're lazy/or stupid and arrive and the airport only 5 minutes late.

John
    No, I'm not lazy,and I take offence to that. I just dont enjoy buying sub standard products. Buy it cheap, and but it twice. I like to get stuff that is proven to be reliable. I don't have time to be going and getting refunds from shops. I'm busy and move around a bit, and I don't need things breaking on me when i need them, then waiting a month or so to get it returned, because I have to go home and get a receipt for something I bought months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Things break.... that's life. John

Advertisement