Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site Critique

Options
  • 17-07-2001 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Anyone want to give http://www.rhodeparish.com a going over and tell me what changes I could make to improve the site....

Thanks

Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

On the first page... the lower left-hand box, justified text would look better than centered. Use <DIV align='justify'> </DIV>.

Within the site, leave a few pixels between the white/green interface and the body of text. cellpadding or cellspacing should do the trick.

Make all the thumbnails on the right-hand side the same size. Make them cropped or relevance-enhanced rather than just resized. I'd do the same with the Pictures section too.

HTH,
    -Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I agree with beaver on the justified alignment, I think it would good on the rest of the site also.

Some of the bendy corners look scraggly, if you made lefttop.gif a mirror of righttop.gif it would look smoother.

It says Please wait for the page to finish loading, when the page is already done.

A little margin might look nice so the text isnt right up against the green.

You have bendy corners on the top, so it might look better with bendy corners on the bottom also

Advertisement