Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PayPal Withdrawal Limits

Options
  • 21-03-2005 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone!

Quick question on paypal withdrawal limits. I've spent the last 30 mins trying to findout how to remove the withdrawal limits completely form a business account on paypal.

I can't find anything on the website that actually says - to remove limits to do this.... - I did find them saying that you should sign up for the expanded use program for €2 and your limits will be increased from €750 a month to €2500 per month.

Does anyone know how to remove this limit completely???

THANKS A MILLION!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i think u gotta have a verified account to get one u gotta use ur credit card they bill ya $1.50 (but they credit it back to your account) then when u get your credit card statement theres a 4 digit number on it which you have to enter on the paypal site.

thats how i removed my payment limitation so im presuming its the same for removing the withdrawl limit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Tom

If your account is an international business (verified) one then you shouldn't have any issues.
    Once you have moved more than a few thousand euro through your account you may need to provide further proof of identity, but it's usually quite easy to get it sorted out

Advertisement