Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion?

Options
  • 12-07-2001 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

I went about making a personal site recently and this is what i came up with. I went for an minimalist design with an arty feel.

Have a look

-Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Also, content is sparse, infact content is non-existant smile.gif

-Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

can you make that window pop up somewhere else? its blocking my nav menu. nice feel to it but i think my res is wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I too would also like the window to open in the blank space to the left, but i can't, i'll have a root around the javascript and see, its designed for 1024 x 768, but it looks ok in 800 x 600.

-Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭beaver

Links are a little hard to read, although this is 1600x1200. How about making them a little brighter?

-Ross

When I was young my mother told me not to look into the sun; so once, when I was six, I did...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Looks good but at 1024 it seems to small to me. Try making the nav box about75% bigger. Good minimalist design though.

-Preacher

• Advertisement
Advertisement