Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AC Milan Tickets

• 21-03-2005 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Myself and my brother are thinking of going over to see the Milan versus Parma match. Thing is I've never been to the San Siro before. What is ticket availability like for Seria A matches. Would the San Siro sell out for such a match?

I'm wondering as you see Juventus' ground being half empty for a lot of matches. Milan v Parma would be I presume a big enough match. Should we get tickets beforehand or is it best to look for them over there? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I doubt they'd sell out that game. You might get tickets on their website or at the ground. They're currently selling tickets for the brescia and chievo matches on the website so I'd say wait until its closer to the fixture.

Advertisement