Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BB - Extra CATV installation charge?

• 21-03-2005 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

I just got my NTL bill today and I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Originally when I got my NTL in I had trouble with maintaining a connection. This later turned out to be with the length of the lead and had to get a new CATV point in. I heard that when you get the broadband installed that you get the extra point in at no extra charge as it's included with the install however I got hit with a 75 euro extra point charge in my bill. :eek: What I'm asking is has anyone else who got a CATV point in with their NTL BB get charged for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭GetOffMyPatch

They tried to charge me for an extra access point as my comp room is in a converted attic but I called them up and said that I was never told of the extra point change - The promptly took it off the bill

Advertisement