Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videogamesplus delivery times?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Bad news guys - post office says they're closed tomorrow for Good friday.

Next week it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Dogg Thang

Gah! Disaster.

Nads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Bad news guys - post office says they're closed tomorrow for Good friday.

Next week it is!

lazy bástards :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

just got an email from videogamesplus today about the psp,
    does anyone know what the hell is preship status means? i guessing it means they've taken my money but not shipped it yet :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I was sent my copy of wipeout pure on the 23rd by dvdsoon, just one of a series of orders I have with them.
    From past experience I should have it by tuesday as other things sent took exactly 4 days.
    That was with their free shipping option too!
    It seems the only games sent for the psp have been wipeout pure and the Gretzky ice hockey title.
    Their distributor is a tad slow.
    No psps delivered yet either and even then only the ice hockey bundle, not the standard value pack.
    With the easter holiday over there will be tuesday probably before they get any more deliveries and god knows when other stuff will be sent.
    Nice to see the videogamesplus is in the same boat though.

• Advertisement

misery loves company eh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i do not wish to change the topic, but how long does lik sang to take payment by paypal because right now its still waiting for payment and that was a day ago and and how long is it usually for shipping [free shipping]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

hal9000 wrote:
    just got an email from videogamesplus today about the psp,
    does anyone know what the hell is preship status means? i guessing it means they've taken my money but not shipped it yet :D

just got the same e-mail, dont know what it means but my best guess is that it means that it will be shipped within the next few days, it said on the site that you can cancel up until 3 days before it was shipped

well lads who got there US psp games today

yeah - can anyone tell me did the post from vgplus come today cos our post goes to my dads workplace and he's not there today so ive to go myself and itd be nice to know i wasnt goin for nothing

• Advertisement

Well I have a package waiting at home that I think is Wipeout but I can't be certain until I open it up this evening.

I didnt get mine :(
    Hopefully tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

yeah - can anyone tell me did the post from vgplus come today cos our post goes to my dads workplace and he's not there today so ive to go myself and itd be nice to know i wasnt goin for nothing

I got two seperate packages from them today but surely there's no way to gauge whether you'll get yours from that - different games, order time etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

they split my order into 2 for some reason hope i dont get charged extra

lol well i got my screen protectors in the post today does that count? :D
    now if only i had a screen to protect them with!

hal9000 wrote:
    lol well i got my screen protectors in the post today does that count? :D

so did i :D

currently, according to dhl my psp along with wipeout and some sort of hockey game :( is currently:
    2005-03-29 09:30 Transferred through Cincinnati, OH - USA Cincinnati, OH - USA
    im sure it will disappear off the radar once it reaches ireland though

im sure it will read package sent to dublin ---tracking lost, aint that a shame!

I've been playing it (wipEout PurE) the last few hours.

it ******* rocks

WIPEOUT FOREVERRRRRR

now to write my miserable thesis :( its due on thurs which means this weekend will be a DAMNED TASTY ONE!

Excellent. I can't wait to get home to play it! So, does it recapture that old WO feel?

Once you get into the faster categories it starts feeling like the good old days - with a twist!

Its so incredible I've had to turn it off or else I'll fail my masters :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

How long does it usually take from order to dispatch with VG+? I ordered Wipeout on Sunday, got an email earlyish on Monday saying that my order was being "processed" and haven't heard anything since. It's unfortunate that they don't tell you when a game is in stock etc. so I'm not sure if this pause is normal (and the dispatch will happen shortly), or if the wait will be longer because of low stock. How long are you waiting normally for a game to be shipped?

I have Wipeout on order with them, and I'd order Lumines too, but now I'm not sure sure if I'm going to be waiting a while.

edit - just got a mail saying it was shipped! So nevermind, I guess :) Seems I was just in time - they've got Wipeout on backorder now!

well for the rest of us who are wipeout-less u might want to check out
    http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/UCUS-98612/Site/
    and sample some of the music from it and salivate some more, the music seems pretty damn cool :D

just got the whole package from DHL and OMFG! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

How much are you guys paying in customs??

nothing

wipEout is so good. I have to finish my STUPID THESSISIS :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

i got mine today(gretzky bundle, ridge racer & lumines). didnt pay any customs, got it from VG+

still waiting on my wipeout from VG+
    im not impressed :mad:

L5 wrote:
    still waiting on my wipeout from VG+
    im not impressed :mad:
    hard luck

im the same kind of trouble i ordered Dynasty Warriors from lik sang just found ot its backed ordered to the 20th of april
    im now going to get it from dvdsoon

dammit it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

dvdsoon are taking ages to ship out stuff

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote:
    dvdsoon are taking ages to ship out stuff
    ill take that into consideration thanks

does any one know why lik sang havent shipped my stuff it keeps saying
    Order processing when will it be shipped

Advertisement