Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videogamesplus delivery times?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

fúckin wipeout still not here. Shipped same time as the rest of the lads who got it on tuesday.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ill take that into consideration thanks

does any one know why lik sang havent shipped my stuff it keeps saying
    Order processing when will it be shipped

bear in mind that lik sang are 8 hours ahead of us, so stuff usually ships around midnight or early morning our time.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

L5 wrote:
    bear in mind that lik sang are 8 hours ahead of us, so stuff usually ships around midnight or early morning our time.
    i just looked now my games are shipped ahh man i cant wait

thats very strange L5 that you didnt get your wipeout fusion
    i say if you dont get it by tomorrow somthings up

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

L5 wrote:
    fúckin wipeout still not here. Shipped same time as the rest of the lads who got it on tuesday.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    any luck in the wipeout fusion L5

any luck in the wipeout fusion L5

No, im assuming it got "lost in post" at this stage. Im ordering from ncsxshop.com in future. Ordered a case from them, delivered in 3 days from US. Excellent service

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

Well Im very dissapointed, I pre-ordered Metal gear Acid, and its on back order now, so I have to wait even though all the other stores have it in stock

Gizzard wrote:
    Well Im very dissapointed, I pre-ordered Metal gear Acid, and its on back order now, so I have to wait even though all the other stores have it in stock

cancel it now, order from ncsxshop.com and you'll have it by monday, they're excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

L5 wrote:
    cancel it now, order from ncsxshop.com and you'll have it by monday, they're excellent.

Im stupid I prepaid, but I might ask them to refund me, they had partially shipped the other game I ordered on the 28th, I assume Ill get it in the mail next week, but I think I will take your advice in the future and order from www.ncsxshop.com

Advertisement