Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

:D

Me is glad to have put a smile on your face (so to speak)

Regarding "compatible" the things I am attracted to in people well ; souls don't have a gender me thinks.

though course when I'm horny would all depend on ...erm..the kinda shadow you cast; (outstanding)

Now get back to work , though with all your pin cushion experience I'd of thought you'd know if I can/cannot remove that scaffold thingy like I asked before we got diverted by...fun :p

btw you've (and others ) made me smile too, which is good seeing as managers here are wrecking my head, and I other , not nice, concerns

PAX

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

[QUOTE=Hmm_MessiahRegarding "compatible" the things I am attracted to in people well ; souls don't have a gender me thinks.[/QOUTE]
    *shakes Hmm_Messiah's hand* Well done sir! I really like that way of looking at it! /me makes note to explain self in a similar manner next time I'm questioned

[QOUTE]btw you've (and others ) made me smile too, which is good seeing as managers here are wrecking my head, and I other , not nice, concerns

PAX[/QUOTE]
    Ay, between work and other stuff I was pretty down too, hurray for having a place to come to make us smile!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Alright thanks for all the responses. So right is percieved as gay by shallow retards? Thats all I wanted.
    Do what YOU prefer not what other people think. What age are you?
    Just to clear this up, I'm a 17 year old bi male.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

What exactly are you planning on getting peirced? Eyebrow or ear cartridge.... or both?

I say go for it, I had my left eyebrow done for a short period, its kinda cool... in fact might get it done again during the summer.... pi$$es off my folks big time though.... not that I give a toss!!! Its my body, my life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I've had both eyebrows pierced, at different stages of my life, and never once have I had the misfortune of meeting someone stupid enough to think it was an indication of my sexuality. It's 2005, people are still stupid, but they're stupid about new things now. Pierce whichever eyebrow you wish. As long as you don't go to the George's St. Arcade, because it's filthy and crap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

how about the arugment that piercings for men in general are for gays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats not an arguement, thats a mispreception based on stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Just to clear this up, I'm a 17 year old bi male.

Ah, then you should become a colander like me - it's the only way to prevent confusion! ;)

Seriously though, anyone who gives you hassle over where your piercing is (as a sign of your sexuality I mean, not parents/guardians going librarian-poo 'cos you pierced your face!) isn't worth worrying about, they're just narrow-minded twits who are afraid of what they don't understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

My mum gave me the 'That's a representation of Homosexuality' line when I wanted more piercings. Funny thing is, she's the least Homophobic or prejudiced person I know. She's just looking for an excuse not to let me stick bits of metal in my body....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

I think we should go back to this, just for fun! ;)
    http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html

lolol :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement