Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Rent: Me 'Ouse!

• 21-03-2005 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

Should strictly be in the accomodation board I know but as it's a local dealy I thought I'd whack it up here provisionally.

Double & Single rooms available in Douglas Area (Maryborough Woods). Fully furnished house, all mod cons, phone/broadband/sky digital tv. Loads of parking available (sometimes). Nice quiet location. €250 per month.

On the off chance that anyone not psychotic is interested, reply/pm/email me.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'd take you up on it if I wasn't, you know, psychotic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

as we both know, there are varying levels of psychosis and within those levels there are intricate stages. I'd willingly accept an unabomber type, as long as there weren't any temptations to go on a wild stabbing/shooting/general killing & mutilating rampage. That kinda thing.

That doesn't mean I want unabomber wannabes to apply... I'm just saying "NO DANGEROUS PSYCHOTICS NEED APPLY"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

rymus wrote:
    as we both know, there are varying levels of psychosis and within those levels there are intricate stages. I'd willingly accept an unabomber type, as long as there weren't any temptations to go on a wild stabbing/shooting/general killing & mutilating rampage. That kinda thing.

That doesn't mean I want unabomber wannabes to apply... I'm just saying "NO DANGEROUS PSYCHOTICS NEED APPLY"

so i guess you wouldn't take human teeth as a deposit....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I submit that jhegarty is a dental case.

ba-doom, tish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

rymus wrote:
    Loads of parking available (sometimes).

Now if you said "loads of secure, safe parking available at all times"......... I'd live in any old dump but the car needs protecting :)

Ohh I forgot to add; loads of secure, safe parking available at all times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daviking123

hiya , Rymus. I was thinking of going to Cork this summer for a holiday for about a month, I am living in London and originaly come from Douglas/ Blackrock area . Been in London now for years and would like to see if the gang from the old school are still about ,and do a bit or travelling and pubing. I fire ok on all 4 pistons and as the lights are on, i see that all the cups are in the cupard. got the wife and 2 sons grown up. let me know . slante.

Caoibh.

thanks for the reply but I seriously doubt were going to be living in the house after about mid-May as the level of interest has been practically non-existant. Been talking to the landlord and he reckons once we move out the place is going back on the market.

Having said that, it's a 1 year lease for any potential incomers.

Advertisement