Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WebSite Development

Options
  • 16-07-2001 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I run a counter srtike gaming clan, and i was just wondering if there would be anyone out there interested in doing some work on the website for us..... there is very little technical work involved ,it's mainly just changing around syuff that's already on the site.. it's totaly desinghed and everything, and all the matierial will be pre- typed for you, all you have to do is enter it into the sight............

Also, 3 - 4 new links have to be put in, and one and the only "complicated " part of the site is one of the new links will be a members section that members need to have a login and password to accses, so does anybody know how to set that up???

Anyway.. if your interested Email me :nickmckenna@hotmail.com

and if you want to look at the site it's http://hb.clanpages.com

thanks a million

=Hb=
    Email: HbClan@Hotmail.Com
    Website: [url="Http://Hb.ClanPages.Com"]Http://Hb.ClanPages.Com[/url]
    IRC: #Hb-Clan (Barrysworld)
    Server: 213.190.152.154:27027

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Drizzt

hello jackass,

I will do it for u.

I dont have that much time but I will help you out.

Mail me Drizzt@Ihateclowns.com

Drizzt.

By the way, I am a new member, new to this boards. So hello everyone. (I will do I proper hello later)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Drizzt

JACKASS, MAIL ME!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

hello biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

lol Jackass we have the same last name :P
    I'll design HBs site for you btw, cos atm it looks crap!!

What is now was once only imagined.

Advertisement